Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Haircut!


I said when I was 16 that I would never get bangs ever again..... well here I am 23 years old, living in Ecuador, and I got BANGS again. LOTS OF BANGS. Melissa cuts hair and she gave me my daring new layers and blunt bang look. I was ready to do something different with my hair. The next thing I am thinking about is dying it ... I wanted to go black but maybe just chocolate brown or dark red. It's not that I'm itching to change my hair color, but more that I want chemicals in my hair! (They say that lice don't like treated hair). What do you think???

1 comment:

  1. The bangs are adorable, but don't you dare touch that beautiful hair with color or chemicals!!!

    God gifted you with beautiful red hair. Thank him and be an example to your kiddos of being grateful & content with the gifts the Lord has given you! You are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete